GET PAID

$1,000,000 CHALLENGE

BUY OR SELL LIBERTY RESERVE

Naira4Dollar

Friday, July 6, 2012

I GOT PAID



JSS-Tripler has been a real godsend. Previously it presented me with an opportunity to make some extra cash to clear some debts and set up our dream move to a home in France. However, once my IT contract came to an end, JSS-Tripler has taken on the role of a real financial lifesaver. Since my IT contract ended I've been in a temporary low-paid job, which if it were not for JSS-Tripler, would mean I couldn't cover all my outgoings. JSS-Tripler is making up the difference and for that I sincerely thank Frederick and the JBP Admin team for the concept and their ongoing efforts.

The timing of the Restart couldn't actually have been much worse for me as it coincided with the end of my contract. However, on the other hand, the return of JSS-Tripler to full functionality couldn't have been timed any better -- just in time to help me pay my regular outgoings. During the restart period, I used the downtime to develop my own website and create a Facebook page, both dedicated to JSS-Tripler. Suffice to say that my previous referral count of 51 has rocketed to 199 at the time of writing this testimonial (November 6th 2011). That's 148 referrals in a 70-day period. I'm sure you can do the math -- that's over 2 referrals per day! I also now have over 330 followers/likes on Facebook. And... better still, my top referral is utilising a replica of my homepage to generate a large number of referrals for himself -- proof that sharing your successes and tools a! ctually helps others.

My homepage/website converts like crazy and I owe this to the JSS-Tripler Restart. If it never happened, I wouldn't have concentrated on finding a way to get more referrals. My tip to any member would be to generate your own webpage, Facebook or social networking page and document your successes. People like to see real proof that any program or system is producing results for the average guy (like you and me). And... don't forget the more referrals you generate, the bigger your JBP mailing list becomes. I contact my referrals at least 2 - 3 times a week and ensure they have seen the latest JBP updates. I also ensure they revisit my website to get inspiration from my progress and success and take advantage of my replica homepage offer.

Be bold and confident in your mailings/advertisements. Remember, you are making a statement -- telling people you are successful with JBP/JSS-Tripler, not asking them to join in the hope that you will become successful. In essence, everyone that takes part in JSS-Tripler is successful to a greater or lesser extent. There are no failures, because everyone earns. You are a success and this is in no small part due to Frederick and his team. So thank you once again, I know this is leading to bigger success for me in 2012.

-- Kevin Waldron (aka 'mobilbo' - United Kingdom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE BUY YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE AND DEPOSIT DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT(NO STORIES)

Naira4Dollar